Servings - 2 - 3
Greek yogurt - 100 grams
Fresh cream - 100 grams
Ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Paprika - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Tandoori masala - 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Black salt - 1 teaspoon
Dry fenugreek leaves - 1 tablespoon
Oil - 20 milliliters
Boneless chicken - 800 grams
Onions - 100 grams
Bell pepper - 80 grams
Mint - 1 tablespoon
Coriander - 1 tablespoon
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Mayonnaise - 45 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Cheddar cheese - 100 grams
Mozzarella cheese - 100 grams
Oregano - 1 tablespoon
All purpose flour - 50 grams
Water - 70 milliliters
Spring roll sheets
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 100 grams greek yogurt, 100 grams fresh cream, 1 tablespoon ginger paste, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon tandoori masala, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon black salt, 1 tablespoon dry fenugreek leaves, 20 milliliters oil and mix it well.
2. Add 800 grams boneless chicken and mix it well.
3. Marinate for 1 hour.
4. Take a skillet, add the marinated chicken in it and stir well.
5. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat until the chicken is fully cooked through.
6. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a mixing bowl, add 100 grams onions, 80 grams bell pepper, 1 tablespoon mint, 1 tablespoon coriander, 1 tablespoon green chili, 45 grams mayonnaise,
1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
7. In a bowl, add 100 grams cheddar cheese, 100 grams mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon oregano and mix it well.
8. In a another bowl, add 50 grams all purpose flour, 70 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
9. Take a spring roll sheet and cut it into rectangle shape.
10. Place it on a board and apply some all purpose paste in the middle.
11. Place the another sheet on it and make a plus sign. (See Video)
12. Add the prepared chicken mixture on it.
13. Add some cheese mixture on top of it.
14. Cover it with another ends by applying all purpose flour paste on it.
15. Heat sufficient oil in a deep fryer and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
16. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
17. Serve hot with ketchup.