1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon yeast, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 1 hour.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add 220 grams bell pepper and cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color.
4. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
5. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add 70 grams onions and cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
7. Place the dough on a clean surface and dust it with flour.
8. Flatten the dough with the help of a rolling pin.
9. Cut out circles from it.
10. Spread pizza sauce on it.
11. Place it on a muffin tray.
12. Fill it with cooked onions and bell pepper.
13. Add chicken ham on top of it.
14. Top with mozzarella cheese.
15. Sprinkle chilli flakes on it.
16. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 20 minutes.
17. Serve hot.
Bread Pizza Cups
Servings - 3 - 4
Onions - 40 grams
Bell pepper - 150 grams
Mozzarella cheese - 50 grams
Olives - 2 tablespoons
Sweet corn - 40 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Italian seasoning - 1/2 teaspoon