Servings - 3 - 4
All purpose flour - 310 grams
Powdered sugar - 50 grams
Nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon
Sesame seeds - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Ghee - 45 milliliters
Milk - 150 milliliters
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 310 grams all purpose flour, 50 grams powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 45 milliliters ghee and mix it well.
2. Add 150 milliliters milk and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
4. Take a ball from dough and give it a round shape. Press it with your palms flatten a bit.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a pot and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve with tea or store in an airtight container.