Chicken Bread Pakora
Servings - 2 - 3
Chicken breast - 390 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Water - 250 milliliters
Oil - 15 milliliters
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Green chili - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Onions - 120 grams
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
Vinegar - 1 teaspoon
Gram flour - 230 grams
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
Water - 300 milliliters
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 390 grams chicken breast, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
2. Marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Take a pan, add 250 milliliters water and add the marinated chicken breast in it.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Flip it gently.
6. Cover it with lid and boil for about 15 - 20 minutes on medium heat.
7. Remove it from the pan and place it on a board.
8. Shred the chicken with the help of forks. Keep aside.
9. Heat 15 milliliters oil in a pan, add 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
10. Then, add 1 1/2 teaspoons green chili, 120 grams onions and fry till translucent.
11. Now, add the cooked chicken, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
12. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
13. Add 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix it well.
14. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
15. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
16. In a mixing bowl, add 230 grams gram flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda and mix it well.
17. Add 300 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
18. Now, take a bread slice and place the cooked chicken mixture on it.
19. Spread it evenly.
20. Cover it with another slice of bread.
21. Cut it diagonally from both sides to make a triangle.
22. Take the piece and dip it in the prepared batter.
23. Coat the bread completely.
24. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and deep fry these until it turns golden brown in color.
25. Remove it from heat and drain it on an absorbent paper.
26. Serve hot with ketchup.