Servings - 2 - 3
Chicken breast - 820 grams
Salt - to taste
Black pepper powder - to taste
All purpose flour - for coating
Olive oil - for shallow frying
Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
Capers - 50 grams
White wine - 100 milliliters
Lemon juice - 2 1/2 tablespoons
Chicken stock - 100 milliliters
Butter - 30 grams
Parsley - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Water - 1.5 litres
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Spaghetti pasta - 200 grams
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 1 tablespoon
Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
Pasta seasoning - 1 teaspoon
Oregano - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
1. On a cutting board, place a chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound until about ½ inch (1 cm) thick with a meat mallet.
2. Remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on it.
3. Add this into all purpose flour and coat it completely.
4. Heat some olive oil in a pan, add the chicken breast on it.
5. Cook on moderate heat for 3 - 5 minutes and flip it gently.
6. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from all sides.
7. Remove it from heat.
8. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet, add 50 grams capers and stir well.
9. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
10. Then, add 100 milliliters white wine and mix it well.
11. Add 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, 100 milliliters chicken stock and mix it again.
12. Bring it to a boil.
13. Now, add 30 grams butter and mix it well.
14. Add 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder and mix it again.
15. Bring it to a boil again.
16. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
17. Take a heavy skillet, add 1.5 litres water, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 200 grams spaghetti pasta and mix it well.
18. Bring it to a boil.
19. Remove it from heat and drain the pasta.
20. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet, add 1 tablespoon garlic and stir well.
21. Add 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, 1 teaspoon pasta seasoning, 1 teaspoon oregano and mix it well.
22. Now, add the boiled spaghetti pasta, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
23. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
24. Remove it from heat.
25. Add pasta and chicken on a serving plate.
26. Garnish with prepared capers and parsley.