1. Take a pan, add 500 milliliters water, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 6 eggs and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove it from heat and allow it cool.
4. Remove the shell of the eggs and cut it into half.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, add the boiled eggs and cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
7. Take a pan, add 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, 2 dry red chilli and dry roast for 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color.
8. Transfer this into a blender, add 20 grams mint, 40 grams coriander and bend it into a smooth paste.
9. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 3 pods cloves, 2 pods cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaf, 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
10. Then, add 150 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
11. Transfer this into a blender, add 2 tablespoons curd and blend it into a smooth paste.
12. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, add 1 tablespoon garlic and stir well.
13. Then, add the blended onion paste and mix it well.
14. Add 1 tablespoon green chili and stir well.
15. Now, add the blended mint coriander mixture and mix it well.
16. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
17. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
18. Add 300 milliliters water and stir well.
19. Bring it a boil.
20. Then, add 30 grams fresh cream and mix it well.
21. Now, add the cooked eggs in it and mix it well.
22. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
23. Garnish with grated egg whites and coriander.
24. Serve hot with roti.