1. Take 650 grams potatoes, wash and peel the potatoes.
2. Cut it’s sides to make a rectangle and cut it into long strip to make fries. (See Video)
3. Now, wash it in water properly.
4. Heat sufficient water in a heavy skillet, add fries and stir well.
5. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes.
6. Remove it from water and drain them well.
7. Add the fries in a zip lock bag and freeze for overnight.
8. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
9. Drain it on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
1. Heat 45 milliliters oil in a heavy skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
2. Add 1 teaspoon green chili and stir again.
3. Then, add 125 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
4. Now, add 180 grams tomato and saute until it turns soft and pulpy.
5. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
6. Then, add 660 grams lamb minced and mix it well.
7. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
8. Add 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt, 250 milliliters water and mix it well.
9. Bring it to a boil.
10. Cover it with lid and cook for 30 - 35 minutes.
11. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
12. Add 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
13. Cook for another 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
14. Garnish with coriander.
15. Serve hot with fries.