Masala Egg Chops
Servings - 2 - 3
Water - 1 litre
Eggs - 6
Boiled potatoes - 885 grams
Onions - 90 grams
Green chili - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
All purpose flour - 155 grams
Corn flour - 50 grams
Water - 450 milliliters
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for frying
1. Heat 1 litre water in a deep pan, add 6 eggs and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Remove it from heat and transfer this into cold water.
4. Remove it from water and peel the eggs.
5. Keep aside.
6. In a mixing bowl, add 885 grams boiled potatoes and mash them well.
7. Add 90 grams onions, 1 1/2 teaspoons green chili, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
8. In a bowl, add 155 grams all purpose flour, 50 grams corn flour, 450 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
9. Take some potato mixture in your hands and flatten it with the help of your fingers.
10. Place the boiled egg on it and cover it properly.
11. Dip it in all purpose flour mixture properly.
12. Place it on bread crumbs and coat it completely.
13. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
14. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
15. Cut it into half.
16. Serve hot.