Aloo Kulcha Pizza
Servings - 2 - 3
Wheat flour - 230 grams
All purpose flour - 230 grams
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Milk - 250 milliliters
Boiled potatoes - 570 grams
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
1. In a mixing bowl, add 230 grams wheat flour, 230 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 250 milliliters milk and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add 570 grams boiled potatoes and mash them with food masher.
4. Add 1 teaspoon green chili, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon chaat masala, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 2 tablespoons coriander and mix all the ingredients well. Keep aside.
5. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
6. Add some potato mixture on it and seal the edges completely.
7. Flatten it with the help of your hands.
8. Place it on a hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
9. Flip it gently.
10. Spread tomato concasse on it.
11. Top with mozzarella cheese, onions, bell pepper, black olives and green olives.
12. Cover it with lid and cook for 5 - 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
13. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
14. Cut it into slices.
15. Serve hot.