Apple Saute Sandwich
Servings - 2 - 3
Apple - 710 grams
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Brown sugar - 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon powder - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Water - 40 milliliters
Eggs - 3
Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
Cinnamon powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
Milk - 200 milliliters
1. Take 710 grams apple and cut it into small pieces.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet, add 710 grams apple and stir well.
3. Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and mix it well.
4. Then, add 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon powder, 40 milliliters water and mix it again.
5. Saute the apples for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
7. Take a bread slice and add the cooked apples on it.
8. Cover it with another slice of bread.
9. Take a dish, add 3 eggs and whisk it well.
10. Add 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence and whisk it again.
11. Add 200 milliliters milk and whisk it well.
12. Now, dip the bread slice in it from both sides.
13. Heat some butter in a pan, place the bread slice on it.
14. Cook until it turns dark brown in color from both sides.
15. Cut it into half.
16. Serve hot.