Cheese Burst Bread Roll
Servings - 2 - 3
Boiled mashed potatoes - 730 grams
Onions - 80 grams
Coriander - 5 grams
Dry mango powder - 1 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Mozzarella cheese - 100 grams
Cheddar cheese - 100 grams
Mixed herbs - 1 teaspoon
Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 155 grams
Corn flour - 45 grams
Water - 350 milliliters
Water - for brushing
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add 730 grams boiled mashed potatoes, 80 grams onions, 5 grams coriander, 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a bowl, add 100 grams mozzarella cheese, 100 grams cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon mixed herbs, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes and mix it well.
3. Keep aside.
4. In a another bowl, add 155 grams all purpose flour, 45 grams corn flour, 350 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
5. Keep aside.
6. Take a bread slice and cut it’s edges.
7. Flatten the bread with the help of a rolling pin.
8. Add the prepared potato mixture on it.
9. Top with cheese mixture.
10. Brush the sides with water.
11. Fold the sides of bread and roll it tightly.
12. Dip it in all purpose flour mixture and roll it in bread crumbs.
13. Heat sufficient oil in a deep fryer and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
14. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
15. Serve hot.