Cheese Garlic Mini Kulcha
Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 350 grams
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Curd - 300 grams
Water - 50 milliliters
Mozzarella cheese - 130 grams
Garlic - 30 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Chaat masala - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Garlic - to taste
Coriander - to taste
Butter - for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 350 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Add 300 grams curd and mix it well.
3. Then, add 50 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, add 130 grams mozzarella cheese, 30 grams garlic, 1 tablespoon green chili, 1 teaspoon chaat masala and mix it well.
6. Add 1 tablespoon oil on dough and tuck the dough well.
7. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
8. Add some cheese mixture on it and seal the edges completely.
9. Flatten it with the help of your hands.
10. Add some garlic and coriander on top of it and flatten it with your hands to make a kulcha.
11. Place it on a baking tray and brush it with butter.
12. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 20 minutes.
13. Remove it from oven and brush it with butter.
14. Serve hot with chole.