Cheese Soya Nuggets
Servings - 2 - 3
Water - 700 milliliters
Soya chunks - 130 grams
Grated paneer - 170 grams
Mozzarella cheese - 170 grams
Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Chilli flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for frying
1. Heat 700 milliliters water in a pot, add 130 grams soya chunks and bring it to a boil.
2. Cook till the chunks are soft.
3. Remove it from water and squeeze them well so there is no enough water in it.
4. Transfer this into a blender and blend well.
5. Transfer this mixture into a bowl, add 170 grams grated paneer, 170 grams mozzarella cheese, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes and mix it well.
6. Take some mixture in your hand and shape it into a nugget.
7. Roll it into bread crumbs.8. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
9. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
10. Serve hot with ketchup.