Chicken & Avocado Ranch Burritos
Servings - 2 - 3
Boneless chicken - 500 grams
Taco seasoning - 3 tablespoons
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Avocado - to taste
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Sour cream - to taste
Ranch dressing - to taste
Coriander - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 500 grams boneless chicken, 3 tablespoons taco seasoning and mix it well.
2. Marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pot, add the marinated chicken in it and cook until golden, about 3 - 4 minutes. Keep aside.
4. Heat tortilla for 2 - 3 minutes from both sides.
5. Place the tortilla on a board, add the cooked chicken in the center of tortilla.
6. Add mozzarella cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, coriander in the center of tortilla.
7. Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the filling, folding in the sides.(See Video)
8. Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Add burritos and cook, pressing gently with a spatula, about 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
9. Serve immediately.