Crispy Vegetable Patties
Servings - 2 - 3
Butter - 1 teaspoon
Garlic - 2 teaspoons
Spring onions - 40 grams
Carrots - 85 grams
Cabbage - 80 grams
Sweet corns - 65 grams
Bell pepper - 70 grams
White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 40 grams
Water - 75 milliliters
Spring roll sheets
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Eggs - 3
Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
All purpose flour - for coating
Bread crumbs - for coating
Oil - for frying
Coriander - for garnishing
1. Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a pan, add 2 teaspoons garlic and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
2. Then, add 40 grams spring onions and fry till translucent.
3. Now, add 85 grams carrots, 80 grams cabbage, 65 grams sweet corns, 70 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
4. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon salt and mxi it well.
6. In a bowl, add 40 grams all purpose flour, 75 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick paste.
7. Take a spring roll sheet and cut it into stripes.
8. Make a plus sign with it.
9. Add some cheese in the center.
10. Then, add the prepared stuffing on it.
11. Fold one side and apply prepared all purpose flour paste on it.
12. Repeat the process until all sides are done.
13. In a bowl, add 3 eggs, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
14. Take the pattie and roll it on all purpose flour.
15. Then, dip it in egg mixture and roll it in bread crumbs.
16. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
17. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
18. Garnish with coriander.
19. Serve hot.