1. In a bowl, add 535 grams jaggery, 440 milliliters water and mix it well.
2. Rest the mixture for 20 - 25 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 510 grams wheat flour, 110 grams ghee, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 250 milliliters jaggery water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Take a medium size ball from the dough and place it on parchment paper.
5. With a rolling pin, roll it to a small roti.
6. Now, gently remove the roti from the parchment paper and place it on a hot tawa.
7. Cook on moderate heat for 3 minutes and the flip.
8. Spread some ghee on the top. Flip the roti, when thee second side is browned.
9. Spread some ghee on this side too. Cook till both the sides are golden brown in color.
10. Serve hot.