Homemade KFC Paneer Zinger Burger
Servings - 2
Paneer slices - 4
Chilli garlic paste - to taste
All purpose flour - 145 grams
Corn flour - 30 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
All purpose flour paste
Oil - for shallow frying
Mayonnaise - 75 grams
Chilli garlic paste - 2 teaspoons
Ketchup - 2 tablespoons
1. Take a paneer slice and spread chilli garlic paste on it.
2. Put a another slice of paneer on it.
3. In a bowl, add 145 grams all purpose flour, 30 grams corn flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder and mix it well.
4. Take all purpose flour paste.
5. Now, dip the paneer slices in all purpose flour paste and all it in all purpose flour mixture. Do this process twice so the paneer slice coated well.
6. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry this from all sides till golden brown and crispy.
7. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
8. In a bowl, add 75 grams mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons chilli garlic paste, 2 tablespoons ketchup and mix it well.
9. Heat burger bun on tawa for 1 - 2 minutes.
10. Place it on a board and spread the prepared mayonnaise paste on it.
11. Place the prepared paneer tikki on it.
12. Top with lettuce.
13. Cover it with another piece of bun.
14. Serve hot.