1. Take 6 bread slices and cut its all edges.
2. Transfer this into a blender and blend well.
3. Transfer this into a bowl, add 160 grams semolina, 235 grams curd, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 170 milliliters water and mix it well.
4. Rest the mixture for 20 minutes.
5. Add 1 teaspoon fruit salt, 2 tablespoons water and rest the mixture again for 2 minutes.
6. Now mix it well.
7. Brush the idli mould with oil and pour the mixture in it.
8. Place the idli mould into a heavy pot filled with boiling water and cover it with lid.
9. Stream for 15 minutes.
10. Remove the idli from mould.
11. Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar