1. Take a cauliflower. Separate it into florets and the stalks.
2. In a blender and the florets and blend well.
3. Take a pan, add 500 milliliters water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 90 grams cauliflower stalks and bring it to a boil.
4. Boil for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
5. Remove it from heat and drain well.
6. Take a another pan, add 45 grams peanuts and dry roast until it turns dark brown in color.
7. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
8. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon butter in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, 10 - 12 curry leaves, 1 teaspoon green chili and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
9. Then, add 70 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
10. Add the roasted peanuts and mix it well.
11. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
12. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
13. Now, add the blended cauliflower and mix it well.
14. Add 1 teaspoon salt and mix it again.
15. Cover it with lid and cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
16. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
17. Now, add the boiled cauliflower stalks and mix it well.
18. Again cover it with lid and cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
19. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
20. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well.
21. Remove it from heat.
22. Serve hot.