1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet, add 25 grams onions, 20 grams green beans, 45 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
2. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes and mix it well.
4. Then, add 630 milliliters water, 20 grams maggi masala and mix it well.
5. Bring it to a boil.
6. Now, add 175 grams maggi noodles and mix t well.
7. Cover it with lid and cook for about 6 - 8 minutes on medium heat.
8. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
9. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
10. In a mixing bowl, add 250 grams gram flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 2 teaspoons dry fenugreek leaves, 350 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
11. Take a bread slice and add some prepared maggi on it.
12. Spread it evenly and cover it with another slice of bread.
13. Cut it into half. Dip it into the prepared batter and coat it completely.
14. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
15. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
16. Serve hot.
Delete, hide or report this