1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams kidney beans, 500 milliliters water and soak for overnight.
2. In a another mixing bowl, add 1 teaspoon dry yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 120 milliliters warm water and mix it well.
3. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
4. Then, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 30 milliliters oil, 30 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft ought.
5. Rest the dough for 1 hour.
6. Take a pressure cooker, add 1 litre water, 1 teaspoon salt, soaked kidney beans and cover it with lid.
7. Cook till you hear 5 whistles.
8. Remove it from heat and drain the kidney beans.
9. Transfer this into a mixing bowl and mash them with the help of a food masher. Keep aside.
10. Heat 15 milliliters oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a pan, add 100 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
11. Now, add 80 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
12. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
13. Add 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons ketchup and mxi it well.
14. Then, add the mashed kidney beans and mix it well.
15. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
16. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
17. Place the dough on the floor and dust it with maize flour.
18. Tuck the dough well.
19. Cut it into half.
20. Again dust it with maize flour and flatten the dough with the help of your fingers.
21. Now, flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
22. Place it on a baking tray.
23. Spread the prepared rajma mixture on it.
24. Top with sweet corn, tomato and processed cheese.
25. Garnish with chilli flakes.
26. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
27. Cut it into slices.
28. Serve hot.