Pav Bhaji Dosa
Servings - 2 - 3
Oil - 1 teaspoon
Water - 1 tablespoon
Dosa batter - 280 grams
Onions - to taste
Tomato - to taste
Bell pepper - to taste
Boiled mashed potatoes - to taste
Boiled cauliflower - to taste
Boiled green peas - to taste
Ketchup - to taste
Chili sauce - to taste
Pav bhaji masala - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Butter - to taste
Coriander - to taste
1. Heat the dosa tawa and pour 1 teaspoon oil.
2. Wipe off with a tissue paper.
3. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water and wipe off completely.
4. Now, pour a ladle full of dosa batter and spread gently.
5. Keep the heat low and add onions, tomato, bell pepper, boiled mashed potatoes, boiled cauliflower, boiled green peas, ketchup, chili sauce, 1 teaspoon pav
bhaji masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter.
6. Mash it with the masher so all the ingredients mix well.
7. Roast the dosa completely.
8. Now, sprinkle onions, tomato and coriander.
9. Scrape the dosa from sides and fold half.
10. Serve hot with coconut chutney.