Servings - 2 - 3
Warm water - 70 milliliters
Yeast - 2 teaspoons
Sugar - 2 teaspoons
All purpose flour - 500 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Egg - 1
Milk - 200 milliliters
Oil - 30 milliliters
Fresh cream - 120 milliliters
Cheese slices - 50 grams
Jalapeños - 40 grams
Pizza sauce - to taste
Cheddar cheese - to taste
Chicken sausages - to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add 70 milliliters warm water, 2 teaspoons yeast, 2 teaspoons sugar and mix it well.
2. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
3. Add 500 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 egg, 200 milliliters milk and mix it well.
4. Knead it into a smooth soft dough.
5. Add 30 milliliters oil and tuck the dough well.
6. Rest the dough for 1 - 2 hours.
7. Take a pan, add 120 milliliters fresh cream, 50 grams cheese slices and mix it well.
8. Cook until the cheese is melted.
9. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a blender, add 40 grams jalapeños and blend it into a smooth puree.
10. Take the dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
11. Cut out a large circle from it.
12. Spread pizza sauce on it.
13. Add cheddar cheese on top of it.
14. Top with chicken sausage.
15. Now, cover it with another base and seal the sides properly.
16. Place a small bowl in the center and cut the dough into 10 pieces. Do not cut the center.
17. Then twist each piece into a spiral as shown in the video.
18. Place it on a baking tray.
19. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 30 minutes.
20. Remove it from oven.
21. Serve hot with prepared cheese sauce.