Servings - 3
Water - 1.2 litres
Soya chaap - 500 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Gram flour - 2 tablespoons
Cashews - 30 grams
Mint - 5 grams
Coriander - 5 grams
Green chili - 2 tablespoons
Water - 30 milliliters
Hung curd - 250 grams
Fresh cream - 30 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Dry fenugreek leaves - 1 tablespoon
Oil - for grilling
Fresh cream - for garnishing
Onions - for garnishing
1. Heat 1.2 litres water in a heavy skillet, add 500 grams soya chaap and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Remove it from heat and place it on a board.
4. Remove the popstick from it and cut it into pieces.
5. Transfer this into a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste and mix it well.
6. Mariante for 30 minutes.
7. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
8. Add 2 tablespoons gram flour and mix it well.
9. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
10. Then, add 30 grams cashews and mix it well.
11. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
12. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a blender, add 5 grams mint, 5 grams coriander, 2 tablespoons green chili, 30 milliliters water and blend it into a paste.
13. Transfer this paste into a bowl, add 250 grams hung curd, 30 grams fresh cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1 tablespoon dry fenugreek leaves and mix it well.
14. Now, add the marinated soya chaap in it and mix it well.
15. Mariante for 30 minutes.
16. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
17. Skewer the chaap pieces in it.
18. Heat some oil in a grill pan and place the skewer in it.
19. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color from all sides.
20. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a bowl.
21. Add the leftover marination in it and mix it well.
22. Drizzle some fresh cream on top of it.
23. Garnish with onions.
24. Serve hot.