Rajma Kulcha Sandwich
Servings - 2 - 3
Kidney beans - 350 grams
Water - 1 litre
Water - 800 milliliters
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Yeast - 1 tablespoon
Sugar - 1 teaspoon
Water - 30 milliliters
All purpose flour - 250 grams
Water - 100 milliliters
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Oil - 1 teaspoon
Grated paneer - 100 grams
Onions - 130 grams
Bell pepper - 100 grams
Tomato - 50 grams
Garlic - 1 teaspoon
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Mixed herbs - 1 tablespoon
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Oil - for brushing and grilling
1. In a bowl, add 350 grams kidney beans, 1 litre water and soak for overnight.
2. Take a pressure cooker, add the soaked kidney beans, 800 milliliters water, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
3. Cove it with lid and cook until you hear 5 - 6 whistles.
4. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
5. In a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar, 30 milliliters water and mix it well.
6. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
7. Add 250 grams all purpose flour and mix it well.
8. Add 100 milliliters water and knead it into a dough.
9. Then, add 2 teaspoons oil and tuck the dough well.
10. Add 1 teaspoon oil on top of it and rub it with your fingers.
11. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
12. In a mixing bowl, add the boiled kidney beans, 100 grams grated paneer, 130 grams onions, 100 grams bell pepper, 50 grams tomato, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon green chili, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 tablespoon mixed herbs, 2 tablespoons coriander and mix all the ingredients well.
13. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
14. Place it on a baking tray.
15. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
16. Remove it from oven.
17. Place it on a board.
18. Add some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
19. Add the prepared kidney beans mixture on it and spread it evenly.
20. Again add some mozzarella cheese.
21. Cover it with another kulcha.
22. Place it on a grill machine.
23. Brush it with oil.
24. Cover the lid and grill for about 5 - 6 minutes.
25. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
26. Cut it into half.
27. Serve hot.