1. In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon oregano, 1 tablespoon chilli flakes, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1 tablespoon basil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add 100 milliliters hot water, 1 tablespoon yeast, 1 tablespoon sugar and mix it well.
3. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
4. Then, add 1 teaspoon salt, 20 milliliters olive oil, 2 tablespoons garlic, 400 grams all purpose flour, prepared seasoning and mix it well.
5. Add 100 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
6. Rest the dough for 2 hours.
7. In a bowl, add 120 grams mozzarella cheese, 120 grams cheddar and mix it well. Keep aside.
8. Dust the floor with cornmeal flour.
9. Take the dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin to make a pizza base.
10. Place it on a baking tray.
11. Add some pizza sauce on it and spread it evenly.
12. Add the prepared cheese mixture on it.
13. Top with sausages.
14. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
15. Remove it from oven.
16. Cut it into slices.
17. Garnish with oregano.
18. Serve hot.
Cheese Corn Pizza
Servings - 2 - 3
Warm water - 80 milliliters
Yeast - 1 tablespoon
Sugar - 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 400 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Milk - 180 milliliters
Pizza sauce - to taste
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Sweet corns - to taste
Oregano - to taste
Chilli flakes - to taste
Oil - for brushing