1. In a mixing bowl, add 250 grams semolina, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 240 grams yogurt, 100 milliliters water and mix it well.
2. Rest the mixture for 20 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 100 grams onions, 100 grams bell pepper, 100 grams tomato, 2 tablespoons coriander, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 50 grams ketchup and
mix all the ingredients well.
4. Brush some oil on a tawa.
5. Pour the batter and spread it gently.
6. Quickly add the mixture and spread it well.
7. Cover this with a bit more batter. Spread it well. Sprinkle some oil on it.
8. Once the side down of the Uttapam becomes golden brown slowly flip it over and cook the other side.
9. Once the Uttapam is ready, take it off the pan and slice it into small pieces.
10. Garnish with tomato.
11. Serve with ketchup.