Banana Chocolate Sundae
Servings - 2
Brown sugar - 110 grams
Butter - 60 grams
Fresh cream - 2 tablespoons
Bananas - 200 grams
Cream cheese - 115 grams
Chocolate sauce - 90 grams
Dark chocolate - to taste
Gems - to taste
Vanilla ice cream - 1 scoop
Cocoa powder - for garnishing
Chocolate sauce - for garnishing
1. Take a pan, add 110 grams brown sugar and stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Add 60 grams butter and mix it well.
3. Add 2 tablespoons fresh cream and mix well till all the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer this mixture into a bowl, add 200 grams bananas and mix it well.
5. In a another bowl, add 115 grams cream cheese, 90 grams chocolate sauce and mix it well.
6. Fill the glass with chocolate bananas.
7. Garnish with dark chocolate and gems.
8. Top with cream cheese mixture and vanilla ice cream.
9. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and chocolate sauce.