Cheese Chocolate Sandwich
Servings - 2
Water - 250 milliliters
Butter - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Dark chocolate - 120 grams
1. Heat 250 milliliters water in a deep pan, place a bowl on top of it.
2. Add 120 grams dark chocolate and mix well.
3. Let it melt completely by occasionally stirring.
4. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, let it melt till everything mixes completely.
5. Take a bread slice and apply butter on it.
6. Apply a layer of melted chocolate on top of it.
7. Put some mozzarella cheese on top of it and place a another bread slice.
8. Put the sandwich in the grill and toast it till its brown in color.
9. Garnish with powdered sugar.
10. Serve hot.