1. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee oil in a pan, add 50 grams cashews, 50 grams almonds, 50 grams pistachios, 50 grams walnuts and roast them for 5 - 7 minutes or till they change colour lightly.
2. Add this mixture into a blender and coarsely blend dry fruits. Keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a another pan, add 70 grams raisins, 50 grams dried figs, 70 grams dates and fry them on medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes.
4. Transfer this mixture into a blender and coarsely blend these dry fruits. Keep aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, add both the blended mixture in it.
6. Add 1 teaspoon cardamom powder, 3 tablespoons ghee and mix it well.
7. Take a small amount of mixture and roll them in round balls.
8. Serve immediately or store ladoo in airtight container.