(For Sugar Syrup)
1. Boil 400 milliliters water in a deep pan, add 220 grams sugar and stir continuously until the sugar is fully dissolved.
2. Bring it to a boil.
(Rest of the Preparation)
1. In a blender, add 380 grams kiwi and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl, add 180 milliliters sugar syrup, 125 milliliters lime juice , 180 milliliters water and mix well to combine.
3. Place some kiwi slices into the moulds and pour the mixture into it.
4. Place pop stick inside it and freeze for overnight.
5. Serve and enjoy!