Stained Glass Cookies
Servings - 3 - 4
Butter - 175 grams
Sugar - 200 grams
Eggs - 2
Vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
Almond extract - 1/2 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 450 grams
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Hard clear candies
1. In a mixing bowl, add 175 grams butter, 200 grams sugar and mix it well.
2. Add 2 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and mix it again.
3. Now, add 450 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Wrap the dough in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 - 25 minutes.
5. Take hard clear candies and crush them into small pieces.
6. Cut the dough into half and flatten them with rolling pin.
7. Cut them into desired shape with help of a cutter.
8. Fill the center of the cookies with crushed candy.
9. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.