1. Heat 15 milliliters oil in a pan, add 300 grams lotus seeds and roast till they become golden in color and crunchy.
2. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon green chili, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida and mix it well.
3. Then, add 30 grams cashews and mix it well.
4. Cook until it turns become golden in color.
5. Now, add 300 grams tomatoes and saute the tomatoes for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns soft and pulpy.
6. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
7. Add 100 milliliters water and mix it again.
8. Bring it to a boil.
9. Transfer this into a blender and blend it into a smooth puree.
10. Heat 35 milliliters oil in a heavy skillet, add the blended puree and stir it well.
11. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and mix it well.
12. Then, add 130 grams green peas and mix it well.
13. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
14. Now, add the roasted lotus seeds and mix it well.
15. Add 600 milliliters water and mix it again.
16. Bring it to a boil.
17. Cover it with lid and cook for about 7 - 8 minutes on medium heat.
18. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
19. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and stir well.
20. Again cover it with lid and cook for another 10 - 12 minutes on medium heat.
21. Open the lid and give it a nice stir. Add 1 teaspoon garam masala, add 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well.
22. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
23. Remove it from heat.
24. Garnish with fresh cream.
25. Serve hot.