1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 60 milliliters oil, 120 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
3. Take 370 grams chicken breast and cut it into small pieces.
4. Transfer them into a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce and mix it well.
5. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Then, add 30 grams corn flour and mix it well.
7. Heat 35 milliliters oil in a panda dd the chicken in it and cook until it turns golden brown in colot from all sides or the chicken is fully cooked through.
8. Remove it form heat and keep aside.
9. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
10. Then, add 85 grams onions and fry till translucent.
11. Add 75 grams bell pepper and saute for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns soft.
12. Now, add the cooked chicken in it and give it a nice stir.
13. Add 2 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons red chilli sauce and mix it well.
14. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon vinegar and mix it again.
15. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
16. In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon corn flour, 60 milliliters water and mix it well.
17. Pour the mixture into the pan and mix it well.
18. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
19. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
20. Cut it into half.
21. Brush it with water.
22. Now, make a cone of it.
23. Fill the prepared stuffing in it.
24. Seal the edges properly.
25. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and deep fry these until it turns golden brown and crispy.
26. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
27. Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
Soya Keema Samosa
Servings - 2 - 3
Soya granules - 100 grams
Hot water - 750 milliliters
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 380 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Carom seeds - 1 teaspoon
Ghee - 60 milliliters
Water - 160 milliliters
Oil - 15 milliliters
Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
Green chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Onions - 120 grams
Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
Green peas - 95 grams
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Water - for brushing
Oil - for frying