1. Take a deep pan, add 700 milliliters water, 5 eggs and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
3. Remove it from heat.
4. Drain and peel the skin of the eggs.
5. Take a egg and make holes with the help of a fork. (See Video)
6. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a pan, add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon red chili and stir well.
7. Then, add the boiled eggs in it and stir well.
8. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
9. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
10. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a another pan, add 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 2 pods cardamom, 3 pods cloves, 2 teaspoons coriander seeds and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
11. Add 1 inch cinnamon stick, 3 dry red chili and stir again.
12. Now, add 50 grams coconut and mix it well.
13. Cook until it turns golden brown in color.
14. Remove it from heat and transfer it to a blender.
15. Blend it into a smooth paste and keep aside.
16. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste and stir well.
17. Add 12 curry leaves and stir again.
18. Then, add 150 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
19. Add 150 grams tomato puree and mix it well.
20. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
21. Now, add ht blended paste in it and mix it well.
22. Add 200 milliliters water and mix it well.
23. Bring it to a boil.
24. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and mix it well.
25. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
26. Now, add the cooked eggs in it and mix it well.
27. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
28. Garnish with coriander.
29. Serve hot with roti or naan.