Chicken Chutney Paratha Roll
Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 15 milliliters
Water - 120 milliliters
Boneless chicken - 450 grams
Yogurt - 50 grams
Fresh cream - 35 grams
Raw papaya paste - 2 teaspoons
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Green chili paste - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Black salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Yogurt - 240 grams
Coriander - 5 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Ghee - for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 15 milliliters oil, 120 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 25 - 30 minutes.
3. In a another mixing bowl, add 450 grams boneless chicken, 50 grams yogurt, 35 grams fresh cream, 2 teaspoons raw papaya paste, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, 1 1/2 teaspoons green chili paste, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black salt, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Marinate for 30 minutes.
5. In a blender, add 240 grams yogurt, 5 grams coriander, 1 tablespoon green chili, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 1/2 teaspoons red chili, 1 teaspoon salt and blend it into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
6. Take a pan, add the marinated chicken in it and mix it well.
7. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from all sides.
8. Turn off the heat and place a aluminium foil bowl in it.
9. Add a charcoal and add 2 teaspoons oil in it.
10. Cover it with lid and cover for about 5 minutes.
11. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
12. Keep aside.
13. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
14. Place it on a hot tawa and cook on moderate heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
15. Flip it gently and brush it with ghee.
16. Again flip it gently and brush it with ghee on the other side.
17. Cook until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
18. Remove it from heat and place it on a board.
19. Add the cooked chicken on it.
20. Top with prepared sauce.
21. Add some onion rings on it.
22. Roll it tightly.
23. Cover it with aluminium foil.