Chicken Korma Pizza
Servings - 2 - 3
Dry yeast - 2 teaspoons
Water - 120 milliliters
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Powdered sugar - 1 teaspoon
Milk - 2 tablespoons
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Chicken breast - 750 grams
Water - 500 milliliters
Oil - 30 milliliters
Cinnamon stick - 1
Green cardamom - 3 pods
Cloves - 3 pods
Onions - 60 grams
Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
Tomato puree - 110 grams
Turmeric - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Dry fenugreek leaves - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh cream - 70 grams
Milk - 50 milliliters
Mozzarella cheese - to taste
Oregano - to taste
Melon seeds - 2 tablespoons
1. In a mixing bowl, add 2 teaspoons dry yeast, 120 milliliters warm water and mix it well.
2. Rest for 10 minutes.
3. Add 300 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Add 2 tablespoons butter and tuck the dough well.
5. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
6. Take a pressure cooker, add 750 grams chicken breast, 500 milliliters water and cover it with lid.
7. Cook until you hear 1 whistle.
8. Open the lid and remove it from heat.
9. Shred the chicken with the help of a fork and keep aside.
10. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 cinnamon stick, 3 pods green cardamom, 3 pods cloves and stir well.
11. Then, add 60 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
12. Add 1 teaspoon ginger paste and mix it well.
13. Now, add 110 grams tomato puree and mix it well.
14. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
15. Add 1 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
16. Add 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoons coriander powder, 1 teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
17. Then, add 70 grams fresh cream and mix it again.
18. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
19. Add 50 milliliters milk and stir well.
20. Now, add the shredded chicken and mix it well.
21. Take a pan, add 2 tablespoons melon seeds and dry roast for 2 - 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
22. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
23. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
24. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
25. Now, take a dough ball and flatten it with your fingers to make a pizza base. (See Video)
26. Place it on a baking tray.
27. Prick it with fork.
28. Add the prepared chicken on it and spread it evenly.
29. Top with mozzarella cheese.
30. Sprinkle some oregano on top of it.
31. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
32. Remove it from oven and garnish with roasted melon seeds.
33. Cut it into slices.
34. Serve hot.