1. In a mixing bowl, add 600 grams chicken, 200 grams yogurt, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
3. Take a pan, add 30 grams sesame seeds and dry roast until it turns golden brown in color.
4. Remove it from heat.
5. Take a another pan, add 75 grams peanuts and dry roast until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Remove it from heat.
7. In a blender, add roasted sesame seeds, roasted peanuts and blend well.
8. Heat 45 milliliters ghee in a heavy skillet, add 4 pods cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick and stir well.
9. Then, add 200 grams onions and fry till translucent.
10. Add 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
11. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
12. Now, add the blended mixture in it and mix it well.
13. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on emidum heat.
14. Add the marinated chicken in it and mix it well.
15. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
16. Add 100 milliliters water and stir well.
17. Bring it to a boil.
18. Cover it with lid and cook for 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
19. Open the lid and give it nice stir.
20. Garnish with sesame seeds and coriander.
21. Serve hot with rice