1. In a blender, add 200 grams onions, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 tablespoon garlic, 1 green chili and blend it into a smooth puree.
2. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a pot, add the blended mixture in it and stir well.
3. Add 2 dry red chili, 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, 6 black peppercorns, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 2 tablespoons coconut and mix it well.
4. Then, add 250 grams tomato and sauté till it turns soft and pulpy.
5. Add 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
6. Transfer this mixture into a blender, add 2 tablespoons water and blend it into a smooth puree. Keep aside.
7. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan, place 3 boiled eggs in it and cook till turns golden brown from both sides. Keep aside.
8. Take a pot, add the blended mixture in it and mix it well.
9. Add 220 milliliters water and stir well. Bring it to a boil.
10. Now, add the fried eggs in it and mix well. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes.
11. Garnish with coriander.