1. Take a skillet, add 1 litre water, 250 grams green peas, 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Remove it from heat and drain the green peas. Keep aside.
4. Take a pan, add 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, 2 dry red chili and dry roast for 3 - 5 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
5. Transfer this into a mortar, add 12 black peppercorns, 3 pods cloves and crush it with the help of a pestle. Keep aside.
6. Heat 40 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 bay leaf, 1 tablespoon cumin and stir well.
7. Add 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon ginger and saute for 2 - 3 minutes.
8. Then, add 200 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
9. Now, add 230 grams tomato, 1 1/2 tablespoons green chili and saute until it turns soft and pulpy.
10. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes one medium heat.
11. Add the prepared mixture, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon red chili and mix it well.
12. Add 1 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
13. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
14. Add 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
15. Then, add the boiled green peas and mix it well.
16. Now, add 700 grams mutton keema and mix it again.
17. Cover it with lid and cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
18. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
19. Cook for another 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
20. Garnish with coriander.
21. Serve hot with naan.