Sweet & Sour Chicken
Servings - 2 - 3
Boneless chicken - 900 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
Sugar - 132 grams
Ketchup - 80 grams
Apple cider vinegar - 110 milliliters
Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
Garlic salt - 1 teaspoon
Eggs - 3
Cornstarch - 145 grams
1. In a mixing bowl, add 900 grams boneless chicken, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper and mix well to combine.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. In a another mixing bowl, add 132 grams sugar, 80 grams ketchup, 110 milliliters apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic salt and mix it well. keep aside.
4. In separate bowls, place 145 grams cornstarch and slightly beaten 3 eggs. Dip chicken into egg mixture then coat in cornstarch.
5. Heat oil in a heavy skillet and cook chicken until browned.
6. Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour sweet sour sauce over chicken.
7. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180 °C. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Then, flip it and preheat the oven to 350°F/180 °C. Bake again for 30 minutes.
9. Garnish with spring onions.