1. Heat 1.5 litres milk in a heavy pot and stir well.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Add 230 grams sugar and stir again.
4. Simmer the heat and let it cook on low heat till it is reduced to half.
5. Add 1 teaspoon cardamom powder and stir well or till the milk is thickened and has reduced to 1/4th of the original quantity.
6. Now, add 30 grams almonds, 25 grams raisins, 30 grams pistachios and mix it well.
7. Bring it to a boil.
8. Remove it from heat and let it cool completely.
9. Add crumbled ladoo in a glass.
10. Pour the rabdi on top.
11. Garnish with crumbled ladoo, almonds, raisins and pistachios.
12. Refrigerate for 6 - 8 hours.
Quick Rabri Falooda
Servings - 2
Water - 300 milliliters
Granulated sugar - 2 tablespoons
Corn Flour - 80 grams
Milk - 500 milliliters
Grated cottage cheese - 130 grams
Condensed milk - 350 milliliters
Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Ghee - 1 teaspoon
Pistachios - for garnishing
Almonds - for garnishing