1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams jaggery powder, 450 grams wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 240 milliliters ghee and mix it well.
2. Add 200 milliliters milk and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Take the dough ball and flatten it with help of a rolling pin.
4. Take a circle mould and cut out small circles from it.
5. Place it on a baking tray.
6. Preheat the oven to 320°F/160°C. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
7. Serve or store in a airtight container once they cool down completely.
Ginger Jaggery Cookies
Servings - 3 - 5
Wheat flour - 425 grams
Baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger powder - 2 teaspoons
Cinnamon powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Jaggery powder - 200 grams
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Vanilla extract - 2 tablespoons
Eggs - 4
Butter - 200 grams