1. In a mixing bowl, add 335 grams rice flour, 140 grams gram flour, 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida, 1/2
teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons hot oil and mix it well.
2. Add 250 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Apply some oil in the ribbon murukku maker and place a portion of the dough inside it.
4. Tighten the lid and press the ribbon murukku maker to prepare the ribbon murukku.
5. Now, Press the ribbon murukku into the hot oil moving hand in circular motion.
6. Fry till golden brown and crispy from both sides.
7. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
8. Serve with tea.
Servings - 2 - 3
Rice flour - 300 grams
Roasted gram flour - 2 tablespoons
Split black gram flour - 2 tablespoons
Sesame seeds - 1 tablespoon
Soaked split bengal gram - 1 tablespoon
Chopped curry leaves - 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida - 1/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Water - 230 milliliters
Oil - for frying