1. In a mixing bowl, add 750 grams chicken, 1 tablespoon ginger paste, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon oregano and mix it well.
2. Marinate for 2 hours.
3. In a bowl, add 150 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon paprika and mix it well.
4. In a another bowl, add 70 grams bread crumbs, 50 grams corn flakes and mix it well.
5. Take the marinated chicken and roll it in flour mixture.
6. Then, dip it in buttermilk and roll it in bread crumbs mixture properly.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a deep fryer and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
8. Drain it on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
9. In a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon dry yeast, 1 tablespoon sugar, 50 milliliters warm water and mix it well.
10. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
11. Add 400 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
12. Now, add 200 milliliters warm water and knead it into a smooth soft dough. 13. Rest the dough for 2 hours.
14. Take the dough and dust it with maize flour/
15. Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
16. Place it on a baking tray.
17. Add some pizza sauce on it and spread it evenly.
18. Add some mozzarella cheese on top of it.
19. Then, add the fried chicken popcorn on it.
20. Add more mozzarella cheese on it.
21. Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes.
22. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
23. Remove it from oven and cut it into slices.
24. Serve hot.
Domino's Style Farm House Cheese Burst Pizza
Servings - 2 - 3
Dry yeast - 2 teaspoons Sugar - 2 tablespoons
Warm milk - 100 milliliters
All purpose flour - 570 grams Salt - 1 teaspoon
Milk powder - 45 grams Butter - 50 milliliters
Warm milk - 250 milliliters Maize flour
Cheese spread - to taste Mozzarella cheese - to taste Pizza sauce - to taste Mozzarella cheese - to taste Bell pepper - to taste
Onions - to taste
Sweet corns - to taste Mushrooms - to taste Jalapeños - to taste
Olives - to taste
Olive oil - for brushing
Chilli flakes - to taste Oregano - to taste