1. In a mixing bowl, add 200 grams wheat flour, 50 grams semolina, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Add 100 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Rest the dough for 15 minutes.
4. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
5. Cut out circles from it.
6. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
7. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
8. Take a pan, add 50 grams flax seeds, 50 grams sunflower seeds, 50 grams pumpkin seeds and dry roast until it turns golden brown in color.
9. In a blender, add 640 grams mangoes, 250 milliliters milk, 100 grams sugar and blend it into a smooth puree.
10. Now, take a pan puri and crack the top of the pani puri with your thumb.
11. Add roasted seeds mixture in it.
12. Top with prepared mango puree.
13. Garnish with mint.