Achari Paneer & Mushroom Tikka
Servings - 2 - 3
Fennel seeds - 1 tablespoon
Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Fenugreek seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Nigella seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 30 milliliters
Onions - 80 grams
Green chili - 1 tablespoon
Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Pomegranate powder - 1 teaspoon
Castor sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Mushrooms - 200 grams
Paneer - 250 grams
Hung curd - 220 grams
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
1. Take a pan, add 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, 1/2 teaspoon nigella seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and dry roast for 2 - 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Transfer the mixture into the mortar and grind coarsely with the help of a pestle. Keep aside.
3. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a pan, add 80 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
4. Add 1 tablespoon green chili and stir well.
5. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and stir again.
6. Now, add 1 teaspoon dry mango powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala, 1 teaspoon pomegranate powder, 1/2 teaspoon castor
sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
7. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
8. Remove it from heat and transfer it to a bowl. Keep aside.
9. Take 200 grams mushrooms and make horizontal and vertical cuts on top of it and keep aside.
10. Now, take 250 grams paneer and cut it into large cubes.
11. Make a cut in the center and fill it with prepared onion mixture and keep aside.
12. In a mixing bowl, add 220 grams hung curd, 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, 1 tablespoon corn flour, prepared onion mixture and mix it well.
13. Now, add stuffed paneer, mushrooms and mix it well.
14. Marinate for 20 - 30 minutes.
15. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
16. Remove it from oven.
17. Serve hot with green chuntey.