Servings - 2 - 3
Potatoes - 400 grams
Water - for soaking
Corn flour - 2 tablespoons
Gram flour - 2 tablespoons
Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Spring onions - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - for shallow fry
1. Wash, peel and grate 400 grams potatoes.
2. Soak the grated potatoes in sufficient water for 5 minutes.
3. Squeeze the potatoes well and transfer them into a bowl.
4. Add 2 tablespoons corn flour, 2 tablespoons gram flour, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon green chili, 2 tablespoons spring onions, 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix all the ingredients well.
5. Heat some oil in a pan, add potato mixture on it and spread as thin as possible.
6. Pour some oil around the corners.
7. Cook on low heat for 2 - 3 minutes or till it turns golden brown in color.
8. Flip it gently and cook till it turns golden brown and crispy from both sides.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.