Aloo Cheesy Paratha
Servings - 2 - 3
Wheat flour - 335 grams
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Ghee - 2 tablespoons
Water - 150 milliliters
Boiled mashed potatoes - 300 grams
Mozzarella cheese - 180 grams
Onions - 55 grams
Green chili - 1 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Dry mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Coriander - 2 tablespoons
Ghee - for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Rest the dough for 20 minutes.
1. In a another mixing bowl, add the ingredients and mix it well.
2. Keep aside.
(Rest of the Preparation)
1. Take a medium size ball from the dough. (see video)
2. Roll the ball into small circle.
3. Place few tablespoons of the stuffing on the dough circle. Seal the edges completely so that the stuffing does not come out.
4. Flatten the dough circle, roll them with a roller to approximately six-inch diameter. This is now called a paratha.
5. Heat a skillet, place paratha on it and cook on moderate heat for three minutes. Turn it and pour ghee over it, spread it on paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
6. Turn it and again pour ghee on other side. Cook on low heat till golden brown.
7. Serve hot with pickle, butter or curd.