Servings - 2 - 3
Bananas - 145 grams
Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
Yogurt - 100 grams
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
All purpose flour - 300 grams
Oil - 1 teaspoon
Oil - for frying
1. In mixing bowl, add 145 grams bananas and mash them well with the help of a fork.
2. Add 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 100 grams yogurt, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 300 grams all purpose flour and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Add 1 teaspoon oil and tuck the dough well.
4. Rest the dough for 8 hours.
5. Knead the dough with all purpose flour and pinch a ball sized dough.
6. With the help of rolling pin, roll it into a poori.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
8. Serve hot with chutney or saagu.